Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Library Books

The Alliance of Lordaeron

Lord Lothar rallied the remnants of Azeroth's armies after their defeat at Stormwind Keep, and then launched a massive exodus across the sea to the northern kingdom of Lordaeron. Convinced that the Horde would overcome all of humanity if left unch...
Small Mab Nimue 4y
Mab Nimue0530Small Mab Nimue 4y
Library Books

Gods and Monsters

Agents of OrderMogu legends tell of an age of golden light, when order was brought to a chaotic world. It is said the mogu walked among the titans with skins of earth. Their numbers were legion, and their only will was the will of their masters.Ac...
Small Mab Nimue 4y
Mab Nimue0353Small Mab Nimue 4y
Library Books

Aftermath of the Second War

The devastating Second War against the orcish horde left the Alliance of Lordaeron in a state of shock and disarray. The bloodthirsty orcs, led by the mighty warchief, Orgrim Doomhammer, not only smashed their way through the dwarf-held lands of K...
Small Mab Nimue 4y
Mab Nimue0295Small Mab Nimue 4y
Library Books

Aegwynn and the Dragon Hunt

As the politics and rivalries of the seven human nations waxed and waned, the line of Guardians kept its constant vigil against chaos. There were many Guardians over the years, but only one ever held the magical powers of Tirisfal at any given tim...
Small Mab Nimue 4y
Mab Nimue0314Small Mab Nimue 4y
Library Books

Account of the Raising of a Frost Wyrm

Account of the Raising of a Frost WyrmThe hulking bones were nearly swallowed by the snow, but there was no mistaking the grim claw that jutted upward, twisted in solemn agony. The necromancers assembled without a word, forming a ring around the d...
Small Mab Nimue 4y
Mab Nimue0302Small Mab Nimue 4y
Library Books

A Zombie's Guide to Proper Nutrition

Brrrraaaaaiiins.Braaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnns.BRRRRAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNSS!!!<This goes on for forty more pages.>
Small Mab Nimue 4y
Mab Nimue0358Small Mab Nimue 4y
Library Books

The Fate of Apprentice Argoly

From the desk of the esteemed Archmage Ansirem RuneweaverI prithee not think ill of my making light of the situation, but we shant be seeing Apprentice Argoly any longer. Archmage Ataeric has been rushing his students through training and sending ...
Small Mab Nimue 4y
Mab Nimue0346Small Mab Nimue 4y
Library Books

The Worst Mage in Dalaran: A Children's Book

Once upon a time there lived a mage who could not cast fireball, polymorph or frostbolt. When he conjured water, it came out as mud. His attempts at arcane intellect made the subjects stupider. Without any doubt, his tutors agreed that their pupil...
Small Mab Nimue 4y
Mab Nimue0326Small Mab Nimue 4y
Library Books

The Old Wizard's Almanac

The Old Wizard's Almanac: The AllianceAs a historically Alliance-friendly organization, one would think that the Kirin Tor might not need a guidebook outlining the Alliance races. I feel that the opposite is true - that we can only understand the ...
Small Mab Nimue 4y
Mab Nimue0287Small Mab Nimue 4y
Library Books

On the Virtues of Magic

Some have accused mages of being an insular, self-centered group. We would like you to know that this could not be further from the truth. Mages are caring individuals whose relentless pursuit of knowledge and power is centered on your well-being!...
Small Mab Nimue 4y
Mab Nimue0336Small Mab Nimue 4y
Library Books

Journal of Archmage Antonidas

Oct 8.As I have said before, I am becoming increasingly disturbed by the dangerously vast potential of certain schools of magic, and the contrasting amount of laws and boundaries that should be set to limit them. Furthermore, comprehensive researc...
Small Mab Nimue 4y
Mab Nimue0305Small Mab Nimue 4y
Library Books

Remedial Magic 101: Tips from the Pros

- Fight fire with fire! Just because a monster's body is completely made of flames doesn't mean that your fireball spell won't work. Give it a shot! The results might surprise you.- Dress for success! Studies show that mages who pay attention to t...
Small Mab Nimue 4y
Mab Nimue0271Small Mab Nimue 4y
Library Books

Thinking with Portals- A Memorandum

It is not our intention to replace popular transportation methods such as ship, zeppelins, and flightmasters. These are cheap, practical, and safe methods of transportation. Portals, when used properly, are just as safe and certainly faster. HOWEV...
Small Mab Nimue 4y
Mab Nimue0370Small Mab Nimue 4y
Library Books

Weathered Diary- Dates from the Third War

Entry 1Before I could understand what was happening, the devastation was upon us. The ground trembled and our fair spire, which had stood citadel over Dalaran since the Second War, shattered.I remember screaming as my father's face disappeared beh...
Small Mab Nimue 4y
Mab Nimue0334Small Mab Nimue 4y
Library Books

Polymorphic Rules & Regulations

Species altercation has the highest potential for abuse and disaster, and is the source of the most number of complaints to the Kirin Tor. Polymorphic study has been under constant scrutiny and threat of removal for years, but only recently have t...
Small Mab Nimue 4y
Mab Nimue0321Small Mab Nimue 4y
Library Books

So You Think You Can Cast: (To Do Today)

So You Think You Can Cast:Frequently Asked Questions from First-time Mages:Q: I'm having trouble casting any spells at all. What can I do?A: You may be suffering from dehydration. If you're having trouble casting a spell that you know you know, tr...
Small Mab Nimue 4y
Mab Nimue0264Small Mab Nimue 4y
Library Books

Excerpts from the Journal of Archmage Vargoth

Entry 1) First, an introduction. I am Archmage Vargoth, leader of the first Kirin Tor expedition to Draenor. We have accompanied Alliance forces through the Dark Portal, and now set up base camp - Kirin'Var Village - in Farahlon, near the ancestra...
Small Mab Nimue 4y
Mab Nimue0317Small Mab Nimue 4y
Library Books

Damaged Apprentice Journal

<The majority of the book's pages are missing or soiled beyond recovery. A few of the early entries and the name 'Darius Orion' are still legible.>Dec. 2 of the Year 20The cold this year has been particularly cruel. I find that no matter how...
Small Mab Nimue 4y
Mab Nimue0242Small Mab Nimue 4y
Library Books

Blinking Rules and Regulations

Short range full-body instant cast teleportations have specific rules and boundaries which must be adhered to at all times. This book is a guideline for proper usage of this travel option, to ensure a safe and expedient teleportation.Rule #1: Neve...
Small Mab Nimue 4y
Mab Nimue0363Small Mab Nimue 4y
Library Books

The Archmage Antonidas

Part One:Antonidas was but a mere boy when he became an apprentice to one of the Kirin Tor. He was a tenacious learner, pouring over books in the magical libraries of Dalaran. After only a few short years of studying under the sect, Antonidas had ...
Small Mab Nimue 4y
Mab Nimue0312Small Mab Nimue 4y