Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Journal Entries

Letters home

Dear Mother, This is the last letter I will be sending you. Over the years since I lost you, it has been comforting to write, thinking somehow you still were reading my letters. I realize now how much it helped me to hold onto you, but sometimes, ...
Small Margot Lilaine 3y
Margot Lilaine21383Small Margot Lilaine 3y
Journal Entries

Journal of Zanila Twinwrench

Splotches of oil, slight burns and other unknown scribbles litter the pages but mostly it is used to keep her thoughts. Saw home again on a fly over for errands for the Senate, progress seems to have been made on one of the vents. Must speak with...
Small Zanila Twinwrench 4y
Zanila Twinwrench31199Small Zanila Twinwrench 3y
Journal Entries

The Archivist's Memories

((This is a short piece I did in late 2007 that took place before the events in "Journey of the Pyromancer" story, and about a year before Wrath of the LK came out. I wrote it while listening to Rimsky-Korsakov's "The Young Prince and Princess" f...
Small Ilmarinen 4y
Ilmarinen1595Small Ilmarinen 4y
Journal Entries

Artificer Bran'allius' Journal

Current projects: I. Warding crystal maintanance A. Repair warding crystals near Destiny Point 1. North crystal has taken damage due to stress, requires replacement 2. South road crystals standard stress tests. ...
Member avatar small Orberce Stormspark 4y
Orberce Stormspark1591Member avatar small Orberce Stormspark 4y
Journal Entries

Journey to the Edge of Insanity

“Would you like a drink, Mr. Demes?” Salazar opened his eyes and looked around, finding himself slightly disoriented and suddenly unbearably hot. Looking around, it appeared he was at some type of vacation resort, with him laying down on a bench, ...
Small Salazar Demes 5y
Salazar Demes1594Small Salazar Demes 5y
Journal Entries

Journey of the Pyromancer

((This takes place roughly 6 months prior to the events of Wrath of the Lich King. Much of the Northrend lore was based on what I knew prior to the expansion so there are some issues on accuracy. Also ignore any grammar/spelling errors, I have n...
Small Ilmarinen 5y
Ilmarinen175623Small Ilmarinen 5y
Journal Entries

A Dance with the Devil

((Takes place after Hellissa becomes Chancellor, and before Salazar's split. With a cameo by the Chancellor herself!))---Scurrying across the stone pavement under the setting sun, Salazar watched as the light glistened along the waters of the cana...
Small Salazar Demes 5y
Salazar Demes1611Small Salazar Demes 5y
Journal Entries

Diary of Mr. Demes

Returning back to the city of Dalaran, Salazar hastily made his way down to the Underbelly via the entrance near the Violet Gate. Speed-walking down the ramps, one of the resident gnomes was calmly striding in the opposite direction. “Enjoying a s...
Small Salazar Demes 6y
Salazar Demes82601Small Salazar Demes 5y
Journal Entries

Ralph Riddle running from Dalaran

((Side note, this is the story of Riddle starting down his path in Legion, I have some interesting plans for this warlock and best way to keep my mind on it is to put it on the site.))The Legion was back in force, and the world was slowly burning ...
Small Nigma 5y
Nigma1569Small Nigma 5y
Journal Entries

Never keep a good mage away

Damon was sitting in his new officer in the enclave with his head in his hands. That last teleport had worked him over good. It had been days but he was still dizzy and his ability to cast spells was still shady at best. He had been focusing on ge...
Small Nigma 5y
Nigma0578Small Nigma 5y
Journal Entries

The Chronicles of Illyrias- Savior of Azeroth

Today was the day, Illyrias had long been trying to figure out how to prove to the Senate that he was still worthy of their trust. The incident with the cultists and the bombs… the hysteria he created in the past because he did not know how to min...
Small Elorae 5y
Elorae0572Small Elorae 5y
Journal Entries

The Legion has come

The word had gone out, the news was spreading like an unstoppable fire the burning Legion had come. Dalaran was in a panic to prepare and Damon was in a panic to fix his mistake. From the moment that the old dwarf king awoke and started warning pe...
Small Nigma 6y
Nigma0563Small Nigma 6y
Journal Entries

The Journal of Mathias Blackheart

Here I sit now, in solemn silence in this pestilential prison with a lifelong lock. Strange schematics with intricate designs, and I wonder, how will I be freed, who even noticed that I am gone?Will I have to complete these possible weapons to ear...
Member avatar small Orberce Stormspark 6y
Orberce Stormspark51929Member avatar small Orberce Stormspark 6y
Journal Entries

Floating Memories of Meren T. Young

[[I'm moving all of Meren's stories into this thread.]]Late Night RevelationsMeren Young sat in his workshop late in the night, only illuminated by a few wax "candles" that held a crystallized flame that emitted a warm yellow light. He had pulled ...
Small Mayiko/Meren 6y
Mayiko/Meren0558Small Mayiko/Meren 6y
Journal Entries

Life is But a Dream

Kazagreth squinted as he looked out across the barren wasteland. An arc of lightning split the sky as his companion reached the top of the hill. "It's coming from that way." The Nathrezim motioned towards the shore of a sea of pure netherspace. Hi...
Small Gehlnarine Liridian 6y
Gehlnarine Liridian2882Small Gehlnarine Liridian 6y
Journal Entries

'Honor' Duel between Oliviaxi Shadesong and Gehlnarine Liridian

((OOC NOTE: As I was unable to copy/paste the beginning posts for the fight, I will summarize the beginning by saying there was some cool moves on either side. Oli uses a rune to boost her speed, faster than Gehl is used to seeing in her, taking h...
Small Gehlnarine Liridian 6y
Gehlnarine Liridian0557Small Gehlnarine Liridian 6y
Journal Entries

Late Night Revelations - A Floating Memory of Meren T. Young

Meren Young sat in his workshop late in the night, only illuminated by a few wax "candles" that held a crystallized flame that emitted a warm yellow light. He had pulled his desk into the center of the concrete room to give himself room to breath ...
Small Mayiko/Meren 6y
Mayiko/Meren0545Small Mayiko/Meren 6y
Journal Entries

Diary of a Rosewarden

The fire crackled as May opened her window, letting in a soft cool breeze that mixed with the air in the oven that had become her room. She wasn't exactly cold to need a fire, in fact she was little too warm, but she wanted it anyway for it's natu...
Small Mayiko/Meren 6y
Mayiko/Meren51813Small Mayiko/Meren 6y
Journal Entries

The price of power

Ralph Riddle sat in his study in a large arm chair looking at his lit fireplace. In his hand was a glass of red wine. As he looked into the fire he felt oddly at peace. As he took a drink he recalled the last few months. No one had bothered him, h...
Small Nigma 6y
Nigma2887Small Nigma 6y
Journal Entries

Magic always comes with a price.

“Magic always comes with a price.” That was what my former mentor and friend told me when he first started training me. “The deeper you go the worse that price gets” I thought he was trying to scare me, I never believed him…not until now.It was s...
Small Nigma 6y
Nigma51591Small Kyandra Icefire 6y